Jan 3, 2013

2013 Feminist Reads Challenge


1 / 10 books

Because I thoroughly enjoy reading books about kick-butt heroines, and strong female role models I will be participating in this year's Feminist Reads Challenge hosted by Sara @ The Hiding Spot. To find out more information or find out how you can join the challenge click on the info / join button below. 



In the challenge's description post I thought it was awesome of Sara to also include what feminism truly stands for - which is empowering women. Encouraging them to be strong, independent, and have the confidence needed to take on the world. This is my first reading challenge (*gasps* how did I not join one for so long?) so I'm really excited about participating! There are 3 different levels for this challenge:
  • Easy: 5 books
  • Medium: 5-10 books
  • Hard: 10+ books
 I am attempting the level Hard: 10+ books. 

*Will be updating this post once I have some titles read to start adding to the list 

1. Deity by Jennifer Armentrout [Goodreads review]
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Good luck to all those participating in the challenge & 
I hope those of you that aren't consider trying it out! 
I'm sure there will be many amazing kick-butt characters in the upcoming 2013 YA novels!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

    I've just put up a post for books read in January, updates, etc and am hosting a giveaway of THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER. Be sure to check it out!

    http://thehidingspot.blogspot.com/2013/01/feminist-reads-challenge-january.html …

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails