Nov 19, 2010

Find Your Optimal Match

Ally Condie’s website for her debut dystopian YA novel MATCHED has a stunning website for her novel. A really cool application was added to the website that can supposedly Find Your Optimal Match, similar to the way Cassia’s optimal match was picked in the book. I tried it just the other day and I thought it was pretty cool. The site has really cool effects that appear at the most random times if you leave the page alone for awhile—you’ll only know what I mean if you see it yourself.

Here’s the link to the website:

http://www.matched-book.com/index.html#home

Matched comes out on November 30, 2010.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the website. It was so cool how the camera kept zooming in and out. I'm definitely buying Matched after finishing The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this website! Though I haven't yet tried to "match" myself with someone! This shall be interesting! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails