Jan 25, 2011

✩Teaser Tuesday- It’s Not Summer Without You✩

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading and asks you to:

• Grab your current read

• Share 2 teasers

• Don’t include any spoilers

• Include the title and author





This week I’m reading It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han. I’m reading a book set in the summer in the hopes that it’ll distract me from the numbing coldness that is the New England winter. It is the second book in the series; the first one is called The Summer I Turned Pretty. This series is one of my favorite contemporary YA books. So without further ado here are the teasers, enjoy!

Teaser #1

Sometimes I closed my eyes and in my head, I said over and over again, It isn’t true , it isn’t true , this isn’t real . This wasn’t my life. But it was my life; it was my life now.

Teaser # 2

There are moments in life that you wish with all your heart you could take back. Like, just erase from existence. Like, if you could, you’d erase yourself right out of existence too, just to make that moment not exist.
What I said next was one of those moments for me.


**To find out more about the books visit Jenny's website here.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails