Mar 11, 2011

What are YOU reading?

I am currently reading:

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
(This book does NOT wait to get right into the plot, there's barely any exposition)



Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
(This is the second book of a series. The first one is called The Body Finder, which you should definetly read first before you go on to the second one)



What I'm reading next:

Die For Me by Amy Plum (The summary looks pretty interesting, and this cover looks gorgeous!)





Note: I just thought I'd say that my thoughts are with the people of Japan today. The things I'm seeing on the news are just so shocking, and I couldn't possibly imagine what they could be going through right now. Some close friends of mine have family who live there, so I'm hoping that none of their family members were hurt in the tsunami/earthquake.

You can text REDCROSS to 90999 to help Japan and donate $10 to the cause.

You can also find out more information about how you can help here.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails