Sep 4, 2011

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer WINNER!


Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. I really wish I had enough copies to give to all of you. On the bright side there will be more contests in the future just like this one so if you didn’t win today maybe you’ll win the next time.


And the winner is…………………………………………
(You probably skipped down to this part didn’t you?)


Regina Linton!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Regina!
You can contact me at ezmirelda (dot) d (at) gmail (dot) com

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway!

    I'm currently thinking of what I'll be giving away next. It'll either be a free pick (any book you want) or another ARC contest like this one. The last free pick contest I had the winner chose "Blood Red Road" as their book choice. I wonder what the next one will chose. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails