Sep 2, 2012

New Meme: Bookish Music Monday [2]


Bookish Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by me. Find a song that has lyrics or a music video that reminds you of a book.
BMM Song [2]: If I Die Tomorrow
Gosh this song is so catchy guys! I listened to it for 3 hours straight the other day.
What does this song remind me of?
Until I Die by Amy Plum.
- Click here for previous BMM post -
Update: So it’s back to school time for me, which means I’ll be a little out of the loop while settling into my new schedule. Hopefully I’ll be back as soon as everything is normal again. :)

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Great song choice! :)
    I'm currently reading Die For Me and really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I really enjoyed the first book. Die for Me was one of my favorites from last year.

      Delete
  2. Nice pick of song!I haven't read this series, but I really want to! Here is
    my Bookish Song


    ps. Good luck going back to classes! I feel you, I also have returned to classes and I don't feel settled yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm currently finalizing all my summer work. I officially start school in 3 more days.

    Loved the song you picked this week, K! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails