Dec 23, 2012

Book Haul + Merry X-Mas 12/23/12

Book Haul Sunday features books I have borrowed, bought, received for review and etc. 
Comment or link below and tell me what books you received this week!


I probably won't be posting for the next couple of days so I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!





Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza [ Add to Goodreads ]





Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry [ Add to Goodreads ]
*I was gifted a copy of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry by the Harlequin Teen Panel along with a really beautiful snowflake bracelet. 
Thank you, Harlequin Teen Panel!

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead [ Add to Goodreads ]
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout [ Add to Goodreads ]

*I was gifted these two books from my awesome friend! I can't wait to dive into the both of them. Thank you so much, Noemy! 



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. LOVED Pushing the Limits! I just got myself a finished copy :) It is definitely a must have for the shelf!
    Enjoy your new books, and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you too, Margie! I just finished reading the book and now I'm all teary eyed. Lol. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG you are so welcome !!!!!! I can't wait for you to read them (especially TGL because you know I'm obsessed with the series ha !) Enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails