Jan 13, 2013

Book Haul Sunday! + Blog Update

Book Haul Sunday features books I have borrowed, bought, received for review and etc. 
Comment or link below and tell me what books you received this week!


Taken by Erin Bowmen [Add to goodreads]
Source: Edelweiss | HarperTeen
Format: e-ARC

Mind Games by Kiersten White [Add to goodreads]
Source: Edelweiss | HarperTeen
Format: e-ARC
Special thanks to HarperTeen for my review copies! 

Blog Update
So I've been trying to get back into the swing of things with blogging. I've been pre-making and planning all my future posts so the days when I'm busy they can automatically post themselves (I'm in LOVE with the "scheduled" option on blogger! It's been so convenient for me.) So yeah, plenty of content coming your way these coming weeks. Hope you're all having an amazing weekend! Stay awesomesauce and try not to catch the flu this season. :)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Mind Games?! Ah. So jealous. Both seem like amazing books, you're so lucky!


    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ellen! You got some pretty awesome books this week as well. :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails