Nov 29, 2010

Angelfire ARC Review

A N G E L F I R E by Courtney Allison Moulton
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release date: February 15th, 2011.

Angelfire is about Ellie an average girl who finds out one day that she is Preliator--a warrior who has to battle dark creatures called the Reapers. When Will, her guardian, comes and awakens her powers. Ellie trains with him to learn how to fight and try to recover some of the memories she’d lost from her past reincarnations. With the second war between Heaven and Hell fast approaching it is up to Ellie to save the world from destruction, while still trying her best to maintain a normal life.

The story wasn’t as easy to get into at the beginning but once it started to pick up the pace—boy did it make an impression on me.

Angelfire was not what I was expecting it to be at all. It had high stakes that’ll have you reeling for more, and scenes that’ll leave you breathless. The relationship between Ellie and Will is sweet, and the fighting scenes were amazing! I read this book all in one day because I could not for the life of me stop turning the pages. This book is a MUST read. It’s the perfect book to start of 2011 with.



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. cool! Great review, Thanks Ez~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur welcome! This was the best book I've read all week.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the review, but how do you get to read books that haven't come out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely review! Angelfire sounds great and I like how the heroine knows how to kick some serious butt, lol.

    And that's awesome that you got The Demon Trapper's Daughter... I can't to hear how you like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails