Jan 2, 2011

New Years Resolution



Goals are really important for me because without them I’m pretty sure I’d be behind on everything, especially in the writing department. I thought I’d share some of the things I’m hoping to accomplish this year. Happy New Years everyone!


1) Get good grades in school

2) Edit the Nano novel

3) Work on sequel of the Nano novel

4) Write the book that I’ve been holding back on for quite awhile

5) Try reading books from genres I don’t usually read from

6) Going to France (my parents actually seem serious about this one)

7) Reading more books from 2011 debut authors

8) Eating healthier  (which means ditching the school lunch, which by the way is just horrible...)

9) Writing more frequent blog posts *winks*

10) Learn to play a new instrument (I'm thinking the saxophone...)

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails