Nov 14, 2011

HUNGER GAMES MOVIE TRAILER!


The first official movie trailer for the Hunger Games was finally released! An wow, it was amazing. I haven't been keeping up with the casting so I was surprised to see who they picked for Peeta. I feel excited and nervous about this movie at the same time. What if it's not anything like the book? What if the characters don't give off the same vibe I felt through them in the books? But at the same time I'm excited to revisit the world of Panem and see it on a TV screen. However, after watching the trailer almost 90% of my doubts went away. I love what I've seen so far!

So without furthur ado, the trailer:


What did you think about the trailer? 

Mark your calendars for March 23rd when the Hunger Games Movie hits the theaters!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the movies to come out! Personally, any break from the Twilight craze sounds good to me. But I seriously liked The Hunger Games, at least the first and second one. The trailer could've been better, but whatever. It isn't the worst I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The images that formed in your head when you read a book are almost always different than the way the story is portrayed in a film.
    But yeah, some cool aspects of design and character in here for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails