Mar 14, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (5)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at her blog Breaking the Spine. The book I’m waiting (and absolutely dying to read!) this week is: 

THE LAST ECHO (The Body Finder #3)
Author: Kimberly Derting
Pages: 358
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: 17 April 2012
Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet's talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it's Violet's job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice. When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by "the girlfriend collector" she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new "relationship" and Violet may have caught his eye....
Previous Books in the Body Finders Series



I really loved the last 2 books in this series! Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us this time. I don’t know about you, but I’m rooting for Rafe in Book #3. (Sorry Jay!) ;)



Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. I love this series! I still need to read Desires of the Dead, but I'm really looking forward to The Last Echo, too. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-14-enraptured.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Christina!
      Visited your WoW. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOVE this series! I read the books in one sitting, they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series too! Thanks for stopping by Julia! :D

      Delete
  3. I have heard of this series, but never paid attention to what it was about until now! Sounds like a good series, I'm going to have to add it to my list, thank you :) and enjoy it when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book has a perfect blend of mystery and suspense. I hope you get a chance to read it soon! :D

      Delete
  4. I've heard a lot about this series and it sounds really interesting. I totally want to read this set!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good book! Thanks for stopping by Janiera. :D

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails