Nov 14, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (11)

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

EVERY NEVER AFTER by Lesley Livingston
Release Date: March 12th, 2013 
It's happening again! Despite their vow to each other at the end of Once Every Never, best friends Clare and Allie once more find themselves in trouble—and travelling in time. Indulging in a low-key vacation at Glastonbury Tor, taking part in an archaeological dig while soaking up the sights of summertime England, the girls have promised each other: no time travel shenanigans; no involvement with dangerous Druids or villainous museum thieves; and definitely no weirdness about the fact that Clare is now seriously dating Milo, Allie's super-genius hottie cousin!


Are you not getting some serious pretty cover vibes from this book? I actually haven’t heard of this series at all until very recently. I think I’ll give it a shot at one point in the future. I love the creative titles and the awesome covers!









Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I own the first in this series but I have not read it yet. Hopefully I will soon and enjoy it because the second one looks great. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesen't sound like the type of book I'm usually into but the cover is so pretty that I might have to check it out! Beautiful blog Btw! New GFC follower. Would love it if you could return the favor. :)

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! The cover is gorgeous! I haven't heard of this before but definitely going to check it out!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails