Dec 10, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: New To Me Authors of 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. To find out more about this meme and how you can participate in this meme click here.


J A Souders - Renegade
I'm reading this book right now and I swear this one was like love at first sight. I'm a few pages from the end now and the tension is so high right now. 

Kathleen Peacock - Hemlock
Kathleen is amazing and so is Hemlock. Her action-packed, werewolf-romance novel left me breathless. 

Gina Rosati - Auracle
I loved Auracle so much! I was so sad when I realized this was a stand-alone. I seriously wanted to read more. I hope to read more from this author in the future. 

Kiera Cass - The Selection
I had a lot of fun reading this one! The characters were all engaging, adorable, and sweet. And I hear it's becoming a TV show too?

Veronica Rossi - Under the Never Sky
I didn't really like this one all that much, but this author was completely new to me when I read it. 

Jill Hathaway - Slide
I didn't like this one much either, but Jill's books were new to me this year as well. 

Susan Dennard - Something Strange and Deadly
I had a few problems but this story is unique and pretty awesome. I love anything to do with Zombies

Wendy Higgins - Sweet Evil
Sweet Evil was amazing and I recommend it to everyone. Definitely one of my top favorites from my 2012 collection. 

Jodi Meadows - Incarnate
I love Jodi! She's so funny and incredibly nice. Incarnate was the first of hers I've read in 
2012. 

C J Redwine - Defiance
I had a few problems with the story line, but overall it is a pretty cozy read. Looking forward to reading more from this author!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails