Jan 23, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday [17]

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It features novels that readers are eagerly anticipating the release of.  


ACID
by Shannon Messenger
Paperback, 431 pages
Expected publication: April 5th, 2013
Publisher: Random House Children's Publishing

ACID - the most brutal police force in history.
They rule with an iron fist.
They see everything. They know everything.
They locked me away for life.

My crime?
They say I murdered my parents.
I was fifteen years old.

My name is Jenna Strong.





I love how fierce the girl looks on the cover of ACID! Haha, it looks like she's walking through black / red acid rain and she's staring down her enemy. This one is definitely getting tagged for one of the books I might read for the Feminist Reads Challenge

What are you waiting on?


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I really like to look of this one and have been waiting on it for a while now. The MC definitely seems to be a kick-butt heroine so that is always awesome!

    Nice pick!

    My WoW
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails