Jan 17, 2011

♪ Music Monday- Highlander♫


Music Monday 
On Music Mondays I post music that inspires me to write. Joe Hisaishi is one of my favorite composers. He makes the soundtrack music for movies like Ponyo, and Spirited Away. My favorite song by him is the Merry Go Round of Life. The one here is my current favorite, it’s called Highlander. Enjoy!




WIP update: Still editing Nanowrimo novel. I started doing a lot of research to make sure all the mythical facts I collected for my characters were correct. Still doing tons on rewriting, and meanwhile ideas for the next book are constantly popping up in my head. Sooner or later I’m going to give in and start writing it…hopefully after the first revision is done.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails