Jan 14, 2011

Apparently Stylish?

Caroline from Whispers and Words (a very awesome book blogger) passed the stylish blogger award to me a couple days. Thanks Caroline!


The rules are that you 1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award 2) Share 7 things about yourself  3) Award 15 or so, recently discovered great bloggers 4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So umm...here are my 7 things :)
  1. I'm an HP fan
  2. I dislike popcorn (don't ask me why)
  3. I eat chocolate on a regular basis (I'm covinced that my well-being depends on it)
  4. I read WAY more than I should (And I love it)
  5. I have my library card number memorized (only nerds such as moi do this)
  6. There are books everywhere in my room. (No kidding)
  7. I've recently taught myself how to play that song I posted awhile ago on the piano

I wrote a little about each blogger. Just leaving a link wouldn’t be able to express how much I adore them. So here are the blogs I awarded (in no particular order):

   1. Brittany from Hills and Corkscrews- Brittany posts some really helpful posts on writing. Her blog is full of great stuff that’s both interesting and informative.

   2. Jessie from the Daily Harrell- Jessie is a fellow YA writer who has this really amazing blog. Occasionally she has some really great reviews on it that I enjoy reading and some really helpful posts for writers.

   4. Midnight Bloom from Midnight Bloom Reads- Midnight is an amazing book blogger with reviews I always look forward to reading.

   5. Jena from Act. On Your Impulse- Jena is also an awesome book blogger. Her book tastes are very similar to mine so I love her reviews.

   6. Isabella from Virtual Bookshelf- Isabella is a new book blogger / writer with some great reviews on her blog.

   7. Yokohamama- Yokohamama is an awesome blogger who currently resides in Japan. She has the most beautiful pictures on her blog showing Japanese life and culture. Occasionally she has vlogs where she shows you how to make/do really cool things. You’ll have to see it for yourself how awesome her blog is because I do a poor job at trying to describe it.

***

Also, I came upon this article on Tahereh’s blog the other day and I haven’t been able to stop laughing since. You should definitely check it out if you haven’t already. :)
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails