Sep 23, 2011

New Changes to the Blog!


I will be slowly adding new changes to the blog for the next couple of months. My first change to the blog is the title. Previously it was “Dreamz of a YA Writer”.
Now it’s
P A R A F A N T A S Y
(Can't figure out how to get this to stay at the top of the page :-/)

In case you couldn’t tell Parafantasy is a combination of Paranormal and Fantasy. Because I absolutely love writing in both genres I decided to rename the blog after it.
I will be adding more writing advice posts over the weekends so if you’re a writer feel free to stop by and maybe we can have a discussion on something/ learn some new things.

Question for you: What topic on novel-writing/publishing would you like to discuss? I'll try to construct my future writing posts around those topics.

Have a great weekend everyone!


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. I think that, as November is coming up, there should be more NaNo posts. If you're participating in it this year. [: Its my first year and I'd really like some advice posts.

    Thanks Ezmirelda, love the new blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Isabelle- Thanks IsaBecuase of my AP classes this year I don't think I'll have enough time to participate in NaNo. Nevertheless, I would be glad to cheer you on. Wow, first year on NaNo? My first year was exciting but really chaotic. Good luck & have fun with it. It will seem hard most of the time but plowing through it will result in something beautiful at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found me! Sounds like we have pretty similar tastes. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new blog name is cool. A post on the blurring of scifi and fantasy might be good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails