Jun 15, 2013

Bookish News: All things "Divergent"

I know the cover to Allegiant  (3rd installment of the Divergent series) was released a month ago but I just saw it so of course now I have to gush over how amazing it is and how much I can't wait for it to be released!

US Cover
UK Cover
Is anyone else this excited? AHHH I am so pumped. My sister has read books 1 and 2 of the Divergent series which is amazing because she literally never reads anything more than like 50 pages. This is the one book we can both talk to each other about and that makes me *so* so happy! 

Also this image was released like a month ago. It is a picture from the Divergent Movie. Haha! I had almost forgotten about this turning into a movie. This is so surreal. I wonder who was cast as who.


From the Divergent movie. Tris jumping off a building.
Update: Whoa! Tris is that girl from The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I watched all seasons of that show and I can not imagine this actor playing Tris at all. :/




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails