Jun 21, 2010

“Can’t Wait For” YA Novels

There are some YA books that I absolutely cannot wait for to come out. I’ve made a list of those books along with their release date.

Mockingbird by Suzanne Collins
Release date: August 24, 2010




Dark Flame by Alyson Noel
 Release date: June 22, 2010



Torment by Lauren Kate


Release date: September 28, 2010


Strange Fate by L. J Smith
Release date: April 26, 2011 (This date may very due to issues with Simon & Schuster publishing)



Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Release date: October 19, 2010


[Note: Please vote on the poll on the side of this post.]


Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Mockingjay, too! I love that YA has such great books anymore. When I was a teen, there were just such limited options, but the genre has boomed in the last 10 or 15 years and I think often the choices are better than the adult options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mockingjay seems like a good one. I also wanted to thank you for the blog award, and for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tart I love the Hunger Games Series! It's my favorite YA novel and the author is so talented. I didn't even know that they had YA genre 15 years ago.

    @Raquel Your welcome,your blog is really great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails